General Business Terms
On the basis of this General Business Terms (GBT) a contract between the customer and
Wiesenstraße 90; 58642 Iserlohn
Registration court: Amtsgericht Iserlohn
Vat ID No.: DE315188973
,hereinafter called „provider“, does conclude.
Conclusion of contract
The contract exclusively takes place by electronic business transactions via the shop system of this site. The displayed offers for the ”Memberships” are a non-binding invitation to an offer by a customer’s order that can be accepted by the provider. The order process for the conclusion of contract includes the following steps in the shop-system of this website:
- Going to or getting directed to the offer section https://suuma.eu/become-a-member/
- Click on “Add to Cart” which puts the chargeable membership into the cart
- Check the Cart and click on “Go to Cashier”
- Entering personal information on the Checkout page
- Selection of the Payment method. Right now, only PayPal is available
- Re-checking of the cart and all personal information provided
- Click on the button “Place chargeable order”
- Your transaction will be forwarded to the PayPal site to process the payment
When the order process finishes with the according payment, an order confirmation will be created. With the sending of an order confirmation, the contract concludes. The same conclusion takes place for any downloadable e-books.
Contractual period & Pricing
The contract does not require a cancellation. It runs until the date that is displayed in the order process. The service includes access to all paid content on the website. The price for the service during the whole contractual period is displayed in the order process. We reserve the right to change the price for the Memberships depending on evolving market conditions, significant changes to procurement and provision costs or possible changes to German tax law regulations.
Terms of payment
The customer exclusively has the following possibilities for the payment: payment service providers (PayPal). Further payment options are not offered and are not accepted. The customer won’t have access to the paid content on this site until the complete payment is processed. Immediately after the payment process is finished, customers will have access to the paid content on this site through their membership login.
EU dispute settlement platform
The EU commission provides a platform for out-of-court dispute settlements. Consumers get offered the possibility to clarify disputes in connection with your online order out-of-court in the first place. You can find the dispute settlement platform here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
The e-Mail of this provider is: email@example.com
The customer has no possibility to get access to the saved text of the contract. However, the customer can correct mistakes during the input of the order process. Therefore he can send an e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of Revocation / Customer service
The provisions of distance contracts are not applicable to customers who are entrepreneurs. Therefore the customer has no right of revocation because of distance contracts. The provider isn’t granting the right of revocation anyway. The provider insists on premature expiration of the right of revocation. On the Checkout page, the customer has to agree to the premature expiration by placing a checkmark before finishing the order process. The right of revocation expires with the start of the contract. The right of revocation also isn’t applicable for downloadable e-books as textfiles, because it is unsuitable for sending back.
Exclusion of liability / Disclaimer
Claims for damages of the customer are impossible as far as nothing else is certain in the following. This also applies to the representative and vicarious agent of the provider in case the customer claims compensation against those. Excluded are claims of damages of the customers because of damage of life, body, health or significant contractual obligations which necessarily need to be fulfilled to achieve the contract goals. That doesn’t apply as well to claims of compensation after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty of the provider or his representative or vicarious agent.
2) The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
3) This website suuma.eu is not an online gambling operator, nor a gambling site of any kind. All content is provided simply for information and entertainment purposes only. Although there is discussion about betting online on our websites pages, it is the responsibility of all visitors to this website to check current local laws in their own area or country before doing any gambling, online or otherwise. It is your responsibility to know and follow all local laws. Although we try our best to provide accurate information on suuma.eu, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect information which is posted on our websites pages. Please contact us if you become aware of any inaccurate or incorrect information on this site, and we will endeavor to have it corrected or removed.
By visiting our website and especially signing up to our membership, you confirm that you understand that it is possible to lose money when betting on sports. Under no circumstances is suuma.eu or any members of the website liable to any party for direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the suuma.eu website.
4) Contents of external websites on which we are linking direct or indirect (through „hyperlinks“ or „deeplinks“) are beyond our responsibility and are not adopted as our own content. When the links were published, we didn’t have knowledge of any illegal activities or contents on these websites. Since we do not have any control on the contents of these websites, we distance ourselves from all contents of all linked websites, which were updated after the setting of the links. For all contents and especially damages, resulting of the use of the linked websites, only the provider of these linked websites can be held liable. If we receive knowledge of illegal contents on these linked websites, we will delete the according links.
5) The purpose of suuma.eu is to provide information and entertainment and should be viewed and utilized in that fashion and nothing more.
Assignment and pledge prohibition
Claims or rights of the customer against the provider may not be assigned or pledged without the agreement of the provider unless the provider has evidenced a strong interest in the assignment or pledge.
Language, place of jurisdiction and proper law
The contract is written in English. The further execution of the contractual relation happens in English as well. Exclusively the right and law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable. For consumer it applies in this respect that thereby no legal provisions of the state/country are restricted in which the consumer has his residence or habitual residence.
The invalidity of one provision of this general business terms or one part of the contract doesn’t have any effect on the legal effectiveness of miscellaneous provisions or of the whole contract.